Friday, January 22, 2016

At Hell's Gates by Devan Sagliani

There is so much to like about this anthology. You have some great writers creating interesting worlds. You have zombies and a few other beasties galore. The best part is that all proceeds from the sale of the anthology is going to go to a very good cause: The Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund, a non-profit organization whose sole purpose is to serve wounded soldiers and their families. 
I loved the stories in At Hell's Gates so much that I ended up reading it as slow as I could reading one short story per night to make it last longer. I also took notes of some author's names as I was so impressed by the stories they contributed. If you love horror and zombies don't miss this one plus it goes to a wonderful cause. Highly recommended.

Four out of Five Stars

1 comment: